Wednesday, January 23, 2008
YAY! TML!hurhur! oh wow, i haven't used that word in ages.. HURHUR!!!k.. right. Accompanied Leo to get his hamsters today. they are so cute <33 Mr Fat and Mrs Fat?!!! O_o
well, at least not Tora and Saga cause that would be wrong. tsk! xD;; *coughcough*
*counts the no. of people I'm supposed to sms tml* @_@ wow. hmm, I think I should sleep early so tml can come faster =x
yeah I should do that right? but what if I wake up too early again @_@ slept earlier last night and I woke up at 5.30am today DDD=
I personally don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing? Hmm..
Shinsen! Sub Persona faster!!! DDD=
rawrrr!!! Anyone know where to get Persona 3? I wanna play DDDDDDDD=
Ciaoz
And see you guys tml <3
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
9:52 PM